I'm a professional software developer, a tinkerer, advocate of free and open source software and minimalism.
When I'm not coding I usually study what I find interesting in the moment. (I have quite a lot of interests.)
I develop hobby projects (including this blog) and I'm quite passionate about my work.
I created this blog to fulfill my desire to express myself creatively.
## About this blog
Inspired by the minimal design of the 90s, with a decidedly modern twist I am proud to say that this entire page weighs < 14KB.
## Some of my links
* [Github](https://github.com/dusnm) - Check out some of my projects.
* [Gitea](https://git.dusanmitrovic.xyz) - And some more...
* [Mastodon](https://mastodon.technology/@duxontraitor) - I post about tech and everything else.
* [Email](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) - Have questions? Feel free to contact me.
* [RSS](/rss) - Preffer syndication? This RSS feed has got you covered.
* [Résumé](/static/dusancv.pdf) - Check out where I worked and more.
* [PGP](/static/publickey.txt) - Send me encrypted email, files, you name it.
* [Source code of this blog](https://git.dusanmitrovic.xyz/dusan/dusanmitrovic.xyz) - Take a look at how this blog is built.
This blog is free software.
Source code is licensed under the terms of the [GNU Affero General Public License, version 3 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.txt).
You're free to study it, modify it and redistribute verbatim or modified copies as long as you abide by the license terms and conditions.
All content is licensed under the terms of the [Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike International 4.0](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.txt).